How to apply
CSL is committed to ensuring that fair and effective processes are implemented and adhered to for the recruitment and selection of candidates to meet the organisations needs. All selection decisions will be based on merit, demonstrating CSL's commitment to providing equal opportunity by assessing candidates according to the skills, qualifications and experience inherent in the vacant role.
During the recruitment process, you may be requested to participate in one or more of the following processes:
- Online application via our Careers page for specific advertised roles.
- Interviews will be organised for short listed candidates.
- Behavioural interviews to help us understand a candidate's work history and experience related to the target job.
- Skills testing e.g. computer skills
- Reference Checks
- Undergo pre-employment medical examination
A written offer of employment will be sent to successful candidates detailing the employment conditions.Notice to Job Seekers:
CSL has transitioned to a new Career System. Please note, candidate accounts and data have not been transferred, so all candidates seeking to be considered for a position, must apply within the new system. This includes setting up a new Candidate Account.
Please be advised that CSL only accepts applications for employment through the secure Careers portal on its website. CSL does not ask for personal information in any other manner, and also does not conduct interviews through email, instant messaging or like forms of unsecured electronic communications. In addition, CSL does not charge any fees as part of the recruitment process.