Diphtheria and Tetanus Vaccine, Adsorbed
ADT Booster is a "combination" vaccine. It helps prevent two diseases, each caused by a different infection. The diseases are
Both of these infections are serious and can be lifethreatening.
ADT Booster is used to vaccinate children (>5 years of age) and adults who have previously received at least three doses of a vaccine for primary immunisation against diphtheria and tetanus. It is not intended for primary immunisation against diphtheria and tetanus and is given as one additional dose (booster dose) with intervals according to national recommendations.
This product is available only with a doctor’s prescription.
Who is this information for?
This information is relevant in Australia and is intended for people who have been prescribed this product or health care professionals.
Consumer Medicine Information
The Consumer Medicine Information (CMI) is a leaflet written for consumers. The CMI contains information about the medicine including:
- What this product is used for
- How it works
- Before and after the vaccination
- How this product is given
- Side effects
ADT Booster Consumer Medicine Information (PDF, 0.08MB)
Product Information contains information to ensure the safe and effective use of a medicine. This document is approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration and made available by Seqirus for you if you are a:
- qualified healthcare professional; or
- consumer, provided you have read the Consumer Medicine Information for the product; want further information on the product; and agree to consult with your healthcare professional if you have any questions in relation to the Product Information.
ADT Booster Product Information (PDF, 0.07MB)ADT® is a Trademark of CSL Limited.
Last Updated: 16/12/2015